Ever heard of AFC In Port Of Spain?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Yea have you guys every heard of AFC In Port Of Spain, it does be on Independence Square South in the vicinity of Kfc Ironic huh lol. Anyways i can't really remember the Mean of AFC but i know FC mean Fry Chicken. AFC is a makeshift mobile food Van selling fry chicken and chips. Their prices are lower than KFC and The size of chicken you get are huge and the portion of the quantity of fries KFC offer.
Their are alot of combination like fish and chips chicken and chips and so on, But its real value for your money and it taste even better than KFC if you don't believe me try it out.
They does open in the night time so don't expect to see them in the day but if your in Port Of Spain do try them out, They are worth it. :Yea:

I NEVER HEARD OF THISS..Please someone buy and bring for me to try eet :D

I bought some again on friday night wow and did i get some huge pieces of chicken i was like wtf, the chicken tasted alot better than the now ah days Kfc chicken and fries.

I saw it again a fews days ago but i forgot but it's a person's name i will post it when i get it.

Back