ENTERPRISE

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Well i know everyone has heard of the 2nd Laventille and nobody in authority has been taking Enterprise seriously do you know

Approximately 50-200 gun shots have been heard a daily
6-7 fights a day
10-20 reports have been made to the Police Station about robery, fights and suspicious behaviour
Have to be 1 raping weekly
Always the place to look for stolen cars
Have the 2nd most amount of gang rivalry
People does smoke weed while walking on the streets and people do nothing about it
Always hearing about some one being kidnapped from that area
Most amount of deaths in a month and is young people

ETC

They should put more police presence their, place a lock down their and scope out all the guns and arms, i think the police is actually doing their work good now i just saying with all the raids. I'm not saying that they should destroy people homes when they are searching but you know what i mean

I think ALL areas of Trinidad is being affected by crime.... Some make the news while others don't..

yeah true that......please let the police shut down the whole of enterprise and search it u will be amazed to find out how much criminals it have there

They lock down alot of places but why not their is it that the police are to sacred to search their (hmmm that can't be the case right?)

that is true..alot of police are afraid too go to that area

ENTERPRISE is worst that lavantille, places where the police suppose to search they are not searching, you became law enforcers to keep up the law but most of them break it

from wen i know d police they never did anythin, dis is what modernization do 2 ppl,dey dont kno how 2 act!!! everybody wanna b lik lil wayne an other "gangster" ppl dey c on d tv n dey jus terrorizin ppl, i mean d real formation of a gang was 2 protect deer community,now its used a symbol of toughness an who cood beat who!!! shame on dese bad bad ppl!!!

Yes cable is a bad influence and plays a big part to people of t&t ..right now it have a car wash there thats stealing people's cars and stuff and you know they report it and police never investigated the matter

Dont you think that some police have a part to play in crime in T&T. They know exactly who these so called gangsters are, but why will they do nothing about it because they work hand in hand with them.

i dont kno who d wangsters r, police dont kare as long as dem gettin a steady paycheck dey cood care less

Police use them as leads to other criminal activities... which is ggod in some way but bad in the other...

well today i saw in news that Police raided a house in Dam Road and Found Rounds of arminition and held 10 men in connection with some outlaws also they said that a Enterprise Businessman was held for several kidnappings..i wanna know who is it cuz it is robocop

Robocop is involve in so much crime....How come he never make it in jail? Anywayz Its good to know the police raiding places that they actually coming out with stuff....

Alot of people in londonville and enterprise know the criminals and are not letting the police know, they are just as wrong as the criminals them

Its so true...Almost everyone knows who are the bad guys in there community and does nothing to help the situation,.... fear for there lives and there family i guess....

Back