Emails that circulation to frighten young women

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blprogesterex.htm

A woman at Zen nightclub in Trinidad Some time last month

taken by 5 men, who according to hospital and police reports,gang
raped her of the evening, tests later confirmed repeat rapes and
along with traces of Rohypnol in her blood and Progesterex, which is
essentially a small sterilization pill. The drug is now being used by rapists at parties to
rape AND sterilize their victims. Progesterex is available to
vets to sterilize large animals. Rumour has it that Progesterex is
being used together with Rohypnol, the date rape drug. As
with Rohypnol, all they have to do is drop it into the girl's drink.
The girl can't remember a thing the next morning, of all that had taken
place the night before.

Progesterex, which dissolves in drinks just as easily,
is such that the victim doesn't conceive from the rape and the
rapist needn't worry about having a paternity test identifying him months later.
The drug's effects ARE NOT TEMPORARY-They are
P*E*R*M*A*N*E*N*T!

Progesterex was designed to sterilize horses.
Any female who takes it WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CONCEIVE.

The weasels can get this drug from anyone who is in vet school or
any university. It's that easy, and Progesterex is about to break
out big everywhere.
Believe it or not, there are even sites on the Internet telling people how to get it !!

Re: rapists at parties

What is this world coming to!!???..This is such a shame that people can't even go out and enjoy themselves anymore without the fear that something like this could happen to them..These savages don't realise the extent of this sick act and the serious consequenses that this could have on a the young woman's life!..I truly hope that these sick animals are found and dealt with and are shown no mercy just like they showed that young woman...I'm not an evil person and i don't normally wish another human being harm but this is not right and I think that mankind has lost their way and there's just no love, kindness or decency left in this world..Man might never catch them but GOD sees everything!!!..My prayers are with the young woman....

Yes this is what it has come to soursop people girls night are yesterdays dream not everyhwere ppl go they have to have a sober person or men protection from evils out there

Katrina said:
Yes this is what it has come to soursop people girls night are yesterdays dream not everyhwere ppl go they have to have a sober person or men protection from evils out there
I remember when trini was so sweet!..After playing Mas, I use to walk round the Savannah to get home all the while having no fear...It's a shame what they've done to my sweet Country..I long for those days :wacko:

Women does move careless careless sometimes, you know how much time i does buy a drink for a girl and she does not even know me and accepts it, now what if i'm a rapist then they would even know what hit them. What i am saying is that women goes go to alot of liming places and accept drinks from strangers because they are to stingy to buy their own drinks!!

Yes I agree there are some women out there that like that and I don't know if its stingy or its just the norm...Maybe after reading stories like this it will make them more aware of their surroundings and who they accept a drink from..Personally I would not accept a drink from someone i didn't know.

neither me i go out with my husband and thats all yes if i dont know the person i'm not accepting nothing from them. and i heard the drug they used its common in the US to rape girls

Back