eek it's the revenge of the Uniforms!!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

candy8998

LV

I believe I've described to you guys in many different posts about the condition of my school. If you didn't see them, then, let's just say my school would be the last on your list if you were to choose a school in new jersey. So the issue here is uniforms..after so many years of nonconformity, my school has decided to bring uniforms back, not that I have an opposition, but it's the reason why they're bringing it back. Apparently they believe that this would ensue some sort of discipline. I mean these kids are outrageous, they're so used to dressing up and showing off their "style" Do you really think that changing their apparel would change their attitude too???

In my honest opinion, i think it's not going to make a big difference about who's wearing what, in the end when they're beating on their enemy, the outfit they're in won't mean much right? isn't that why most of them end up half naked after?
But I'm trying not to be too pessimistic we'll just see where it goes. Not to mention I already heard girls describing how they're going to make the uniforms their "own" i.e., cut them to desired lengths, although the shortest we can go is one inch above the knee, and wearing colored bras under the shirts, so it can basically have "a splash of fun" I think that's just tacky and a far cry for attention!

Yes it is ! 14 YEARS OF WEARING UNIFORMS FOR ME AND I STILL DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM! I think the girls are too own way . Uniforms would not make a difference if the students already have a plan to revolt . If they are really serious about doing this then they should have STRICT rules at first to ensure that everyone follows them.

IN OUR SKOOL WE HAVE THIS UNIFORM RULE:

SKIRT TOO SHORT- The skool have dhal yellow long skirts dropping to the floor for
them to wear or a GARBAGE BAG to replace it
SHORT SOCKS OR WRONG SHOES: Garbage Bag over the shoes or YELLOW KNEE
SOCKS
WRONG COLOUR BRA OR VEST- GARBAGE BAG REPLACING IT
WRONG TIES- A BIG YELLOW STRIPE TIE

IF SOMEONE GETS IN TROUBLE DURING A GENERAL UNIFORM SEARCH THEY GET A "PINK" SLIP OR AS YOU ALL CALL IT "DE-MERIT"

True. Imagine everyday you have to find a new set of clothes to go to school. Thank God my children wearing uniforms still when they reach uwi and thing then i have to worry lol

well it look ah might retire in ah uniform coz since ah start school till now ah still wearing uniform and never had ah problem with it

Candy i think the children reach to far with slackness that they will not adhere to something like this. they will find new ways to wear it and make it into a style

Back