Dry Spell alert

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

madsuya

LV

we in trinidad have to brace itself for water supply challenges in the coming months....the Water and Sewerage Authority (WASA) yesterday warned of a dry rainy season until August....this dry spell is forecast to extend until August....customers are therefore advised that the current water supply schedules, published on June 8 in the newspapers, will remain in effect until further notice....the schedules are also available on WASA?s website, wasa.gov.tt, and on its Facebook page.....isyour area affected...lets hear from you....

What day water gone for 4 days up by me and my poor tank was drained to the last drop..i had to bathe with a frickin blue waters dispenser bottle :cry:

so the weather has been moving back to front in trinidad for the past few weeks, i think its officially time to re-do the seasons now , lol seriously though we havent had water for about 2 days (diego martin)

By us water have been on and off as well.. Bought a pump for the tank and didn't know it was so powerful..When we put it on our kitchen and laundry room sink burst LOL. Catastrophe all over!

LadyDeath said:
By us water have been on and off as well.. Bought a pump for the tank and didn't know it was so powerful..When we put it on our kitchen and laundry room sink burst LOL. Catastrophe all over!

oh gadd oi! I living on Warren/Cunupia side.

I guess the welcomed rainfall will ease this situation. Funny how when the weather people say something the opposite happens ?

True..Today i was kinda glad for the rain because this morning start up stinging hot but then again, when you on the road working like me, it does be frustrating with traffic

Hahah I was glad for the rainfall, but like sky ,I was on the road when it started and I have no AC [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] so that was pressure in itself

Going down highway and you seeing this car with a person hand outside wringing out a piece of cloth Lmao [emoji38]

But I glad for the rain , let the place cool down a little bit!

Mr.Bollywood said:
Hahah I was glad for the rainfall, but like sky ,I was on the road when it started and I have no AC [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] so that was pressure in itself

Going down highway and you seeing this car with a person hand outside wringing out a piece of cloth Lmao [emoji38]

But I glad for the rain , let the place cool down a little bit!

LOL i myself have no A/C .. My family complaining because i using theirs and mines park up in a corner LOL

Bahaha Bollywood i feel it for you man! Water woes i tell you! Dry spell my tail because now it have rain everyday and i hope they cut this water ration crap!

Ladydeath you not easy lol.. But if i was in that same position i would of done the same thing :twisted:

Hahahaha LadyDeath I would have done the same thing! Lol what family for xD lol

And yesss sky , I don't understand the water shortage , and we have gotten water back for a day, just enough to fill out tanks

Then later that night they sent water again and with so much pressure in the line it bursted the neighbours 2 pipes leading to the tanks, luckily we ran new pipes last year!

Rain falling plenty these days,...Today the water pressure slowed down like it was going but then about 1 hr later it was back with full force!

LadyDeath how you dealing with this heat ???
Rain falling ,no AC = HEAT

Rain not falling , no AC = HEAT [emoji24]

Back