Drunk Squirrel

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

brbk4498

LV

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ikH9ZRcF2Q[/youtube]

This squirrel in a Minneapolis neighborhood was drunk from eating fermented pumpkins.

THIS SQUIRREL WAS FINE THE NEXT DAY. Fermentation is how alcohol is made and animals get drunk in nature all the time.

AHAAHHA that funny lol i like the part the squirrel dropping to the ground lol and the part he was only circling lol omg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i feel srry for the squirrel. he get drunk :( i wanna kwri

Yea really lol u eh see he scared of the people and them and all he wanna do is go up the tree he even tried to use a toy house awwwwwwwwwww :icon_cry2:

i didnt write d other reply on here did i.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :icon_twisted:

aaronb27 said:
lol a drunk squirrel...now we kno how to get them to do tricks :)

lol?? y wood u want a squirrel 2 do tricks, jus buy a goldfish!! :icon_mrgreen:

brbk4498 said:
hmmm.... yesh mrs candy. wats up? didnt think squirrel was kute?

dat squirrel is sexii!! but i didnt comment on dis video sayin i wanna "kwri"...............mr.brbk4498

candy8998 said:
brbk4498 said:
hmmm.... yesh mrs candy. wats up? didnt think squirrel was kute?

dat squirrel is sexii!! but i didnt comment on dis video sayin i wanna "kwri"...............mr.brbk4498

shhhh..... lol >_<. idk wat u talkin about :icon_evil: how the squirrel sexii?? lolzz

Back