Driving In Trinidad

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

richard4945

LV

It really disgusts me about the behaviour of drivers in Trnidad.

Drivers not putting on their indicator lights to show where they are turning.

Some of them drive without lights in the dark.

Driving through a NO Entry Road when the sign says it is one way.

Turning right on a left lane.

Overtaking on the shouder of the road.

IKRRR!! I Hate these drivers..i hate when u

-driving behind someone and they only mashing brakes for nothing and causing you to mash as well
- also overtaking someone and them driving real SLOW and as soon as u over take them , THEY SPEEDING UP
- also people driving slow on the FAST LANEEE
- people who just cut infront of you just so
- CARS THAT DOH EVEN HAVE LIGHTS IN THE NIGHT
- People rushing you

After so much of people bribing the licensing officers to pass their driving test, i expect nothing less. People don't know the correct hang signs, road laws and procedures so what do you expect!

d only other place ah ever drive in is Tobago......buh drivin in Trinidad is like drinin in ah rolla costa coza all ah dem POTHOLES yuh ha to swerve away from!!!

SOME PEOPLE SWERVING ON OTHER PEOPLE LANES JUST TO AVOID POTHOLES ...talking from experience i nearly got into an accident when someone pull infront of me to avoid potholes on their side and nearly hit me font on!! wtfffff

i hate them
dam truck drivers who feel they own d road and they not slowin down at all and every tim u tryin to pass they takin d whole road!!!
crazy people who does fly out minor road!!!
or when u angle up to take a parkin space after u waitin and some dumbass just rush in...

what bout pedestrian who crossin like they own the road and then more vex than u when u blow them..... they favourite line "bounce meh nah, bounce me nah"

doh 4get the bicycle man who feel he is truck... he ridin in the middle of the road with no care in the world...

i must put this one: what bout them road hog drivers (like meh sis) who does splash them tanty them when rain fallin (up to this day she CLAIM it was a mistake)

oh shit she de splash a CEPEP crew too!!! up to now she does fraid when she passin them...

what bout u headin Town in rush hour and them roadhog overtakin u on d shoulder... sometimes i does just feel to pull on them but then meh car go mash up too

oh u headin Town in traffic and ah ambulance comin and uh pull on d side and when it pass two taxi and a private car speedin behind like them is ambulance too...

Dis evenin d driver of a (gold) PCR 8006 bounced ah dog in Brasso main road ah drag him under dey car for about 50'....d driver never roll down d glass to see wat happen nor did dey came out an the poor dog was crushed coz d bk wheel stayed on d dog for about 10mins an d heartless driver never released d crying dog....i'm disappointed dat d dog got bounced in front d sch on d zebra crossing SHAME on u driver for speeding near a zebra crossing!!!

Wheyy i am so sorry to hear that..i cannot imagine the pain of that dog and yes they must of seen it eh Hmph! I HATE THE NEW TRIFFIC PLANS IN CHAGUANAS.. if you see at backup it causing from even down by me (Longdenville) to straight Chaguanas.. this is madness

Thats a sad story Madsuya, people really have no heart in Trinidad yes hmmm, Katrina i believe the NEW TRAFFIC PLANS IN CHAGUANAS was tried one day and squashed due to its failure.

Yes it wass... sigh and thank lord because it was chaoss even taxi drivers protested

I really believe something must be done to regulate these big trucks on the nation's roads, the way most of them drive is insane. If the amount of times i could have lost my life with those big trucks taking the corners with the same speed.

Back