DONOT BUY ANY CELL PHONE FROM CELL4LESS

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

superstar313

LV

I had the worst experience with C4L center city mall chaguanas. I bought a bb9300 and the bluetooth was not working so I returned the phone and they told me I would have 2 wait 1 to 14 days for it to be repaired.On the 14th day,I went to the establishment and the employees and their very very unprofessional dumb manager to say the least didnot have a clue about the status of my phone.I asked for it to be replaced or my money back and was told NO without any further explaination.These people breaching their own contract.I ask the manager if the phone takes 6 months to be repaired is that how long i have to wait to get a phone and she said yes.

I would advise you to make a report to consumer affairs about this. I also have a problem with cell4less
i carried a phone their to be repaired and you know what every time i called and went in to query about the status of it they told me the technician was not in, and this was over 4 times till i got fed up and told them to give me back my phone. When i received it they damaged it more they damaged the flexi ribbon in the phone.

I thank you for making this thread because i taught it was just me.

I bought 2 phones from there and never had no problem to carry it back but i hear alot of phones does be more damaged than it is repaired. so i'm guessing that u should report it to consumer affairs then..i dont understand people running a business it would be great if you all would take to you customers nicely

they kept my mobile for 14 days. Called them and they never answered the phone. Then ,after i decided to go to their outlet, the girl in one stupid voice says' it isnt ready yet' and can take more than 14 days.

Cell4Less sells alot of refurbish phones and alot of the internal phone's soldering gets old because the length of time the phone is in storage. They have a crappy Customer service, even if the phone is originally faulty they would give real problems in replacing they phone even when they know its a faulty phone. They suck big time.

i bought my blackberry from there and i must admit their customer service is undeniably atrocious! i will never purchase anything from there again!

One thing to note is they buy alot of used phones and just change the casing (the other layer) especially the screen and sell it new. So alot of the mother boards are old and don't function well. Don't buy from them you will be fooled and ripped off.

bought my phone from there and imagine it was giving trouble from the time i bought it. My cousin bought a phone from there and it had ringtones and videos downloaded from the previous owner

Oh my gosh...i really think these people should be shut downed and their licenses revoked! it is just bad business and in the end the customer is suffering - tremendously!!!

Sian said:
Oh my gosh...i really think these people should be shut downed and their licenses revoked! it is just bad business and in the end the customer is suffering !

there are alot of people complaining about them. Shame on u cell4less

Yep don't know if anyone knew but there was a a sales clerk there who chained up my head to buy a phone from there a Samsung Galaxy Ace and i had to go back the next two weeks because there was a problem. Urghh! never me again !

Back