Dogs Must Die

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
After the event when a dog mauled a dog people all over the country are demanding that the dog and these dogs be put to rest. Do you really believe that this is the correct way to deal with this matter, the dog was protecting his area the owners of the dogs should solely be responsible for the actions of the dog. You have a dog and its a bad dog secure the dog, don't let the dog have access to the public come on people.

True..It's all in the training of a dog but hear this right.....
Dogs are trained to be bad right ? Its all in the socialization agreed ?

So when parents dont teach their children the right morals and values and they are socialized into violence and crime and they committed one do you think now they deserve to be hanged?

No..not at all...proper fencing must b in place...d owners must b visited b d dogs association who issues d licenses...if d sun so hot an it makin humans kill each other just imagine a caged, unloved, hungry, thirsty, bad DOG!!!

I hates when people train their dogs by beating them its so cruel and inhumane and just plain wrong . with proper psychological skills and treatment dogs can be ur best friend and listen to you but gosh ppl in trinidad esp dont understand

hmm yes and remember all dogs are dangerous not just big breeds but also common as well

do u know dat its only a $200.00 fine for any type of dog bite in T&T....dis is so laughable!!!

As a dog lover, I don't think the dogs deserve to be put down after killing someone... They are trained to do so... Even if they train the dogs by beating them, they can still reverse the mentallity of the dog, jus as humans...

dogs can be rehabilitated...as many have in America and so many now are in elderly homes and helping out the community as blind helpers to people. But THIS IS TRINIDAD REMEMBER? PEOPLE TO SINGLE MINDED AND UNEDUCATED TO SUGGEST THESE THINGS..DOGS ARE DOGS THATS WHY PEOPLE DOES PELT THEM AND PUT THEM TO SLEEP AND ABANDON THEM AS SOON AS THEY ARE SICK . AND THAT IS THE TRUTH DONT MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS!!

Some dogs attack people for no reason. A dog once bit my friend and it was not a good incident.

Anyway, I agree owners should be held responsible if a dog bites someone.

I got chased by a few dogs a few days ago, the owners did not keep the dog on leashes.

I felt like suing the owners but did not do it.

Back