Do Scratches On Your Vehicle Affect You?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

nirtime

LV

Does seeing any form of scratch on your car/truck/suv/van affect you in any way?

Machine-Polishing-Swirl-Marks-Correction.jpg

On the right half of this image there are tons of swirl marks present. On the left side is the peace and tranquility I need. :D

Do scratches bother you?

if the car needs to get body work then no....if car in good shape and taken care of like a baby then year lol heart attack could take place lol

Lol true! If it in bad condition beyond compound saviour then some sand paper to even it off until :D

Yes but not to the point of insanity. I have had an old vehicle in the past so scratches were there already. If it was a new vehicle or paint job yes it would of .

Yes but not to the point of insanity. I have had an old vehicle in the past so scratches were there already. If it was a new vehicle or paint job yes it would of .

old paint in the hands of a competent detailer can come back like new or 95%.

When you are a girl and planning to keep for temporary them things don't seem to be a bother LOL.

hate scratches. i do all that i can to not get them.
when i see a scratch i does automatically get sour, because i try my best to keep my car scratch free.

At the moment it does not bother me, once my car is functional and takes me from point A to B its all that matters.
I started not to care or take it on much because where i park my car in work people does always graze my rear bumper.

Back