Do human has got supernatural ability

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
just asking cause some people claim they have got in youtube and its kind of disbelieve. can any one help me to understand all this.

does chakra and riatsu exist? if do why do people now adays dont practise it?

it does,wat u think Tai Chi bulids? But we knw it as Chi so it is not a silly as it is in Naruto or Bleach

i have no idea wtf alluh talkin about but i think i saw a documentary on chi a few years ago on NATGEO............ but to me anything is possible , i believe in aliens , we are not alone , we didn't have the technology at the time to make that crystal skull that was found in real life so many years ago..... but anyone knows how chriss angel levitates ?? i could never figure that sh!t out

Dude its performance magic, magic is mostly a mind game and people who are dumb enough to trust thier eyes only deserve to get fooled. lol.
I belive in chi too but it sure isn't what you see in naruto (chakra) and bleach (bankai) . I dont think it can extend that far from the body- if it does that person is dabbling in some serious evil stuff. The question is misleadin too you said supernatural, i think most chi is completely natural, just most people cant use it unless well trained. Just like any other skill, anime and movies just overdo it. lol.

Back