Divali Nagar?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Today the 7 of october 2009 starts the beginning of Divali Nagar even if i believe that Divali Nagar now when compared to to some time ago is just a supermarket i do still tend to think that their are still some elements that Truly represent The indian culture. Remember people Divali Nagar is not just for one race of people its for everyone so i hope you all attend it

I went wednesday but not last night. there was too much of crowd so we park up close to the highway and watched it . i find the fireworks was not all that this year but it had some new ones that really impressed me . anyone went ?

D last nite was very dissapointin coz fireworks was only bout ten mins and started bout 9:50pm every one was just there awaitin , we came by d car an waited for d display!!! this year d concept of hinduism was a gd idea

Divali Nagar wll commence on the 16th to the 25th October 2011 from 5pm to about 9:30pm!!!

The Divali Nagar officially opened with a grand cultural explosion on Sunday night with a number of parliamentarians in attendance buh National Security Minister Jack Warner did not attend the opening of the Divali Nagar in Chaguanas on Sunday night because Opposition leader Dr Keith Rowley was invited....buh all parliamentarians were invited to the Nagar's opening ceremony every year...ah doh understan Jack..even doh the PNM in recent years have not attended only Mr Manning, Mrs Joan Yuille-Williams attend as minister of culture and also Marlene McDonald....dis is ah democratic nation....where every creed and RACE finds an equal place.....Jack if you cant stay in the same place for the benefit of a religious function in our society how could u represent all d people in this country!!!

Mr Jack Warner is right because in the past years Mr Keith Rowely NEVER attened a Hindu function, it because of the elections coming he wants to show people that PNM change, not at, all leave them out. PNM never helped Indian culture, so why was he invited in the first place, is it that the person in the NCIC is a PNM an wants to show the nation that every thing in good with pictures of Mr Rowdly sitting next to gov't ministers and shaking hands with them, Mr Warner is in his right not to attend on Sunday, its a public function an Mr Rowley and his wife was free to attend any night, why invite him as a special guest to speak, them don't want anything to do with Indian culture.

dis year divali nagar was only ah flee market....its rel bd n degrading.....Hindu culture is ding ah slow death.....we r so unappreciative an undereducated bout Hinduism an NCIC wit d youth arm r not workin for d betterment of our Hindu ppl!!!
we need to stay in our communities an celebrate divali an support d maha sabaha!!!

Long time during the year you used to see nothing in the nagar now there are constant indian flea markets all around. Only coming close to Divali the nagar used to have the indian expos but now it looks like all year around

Back