DIVALI NAGAR 2011

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

scichic

LV

Its been confirmed that Divali Nagar will be held from OCTOBER 16TH To 25th this year.

Due to the state of emergency it will be from 5.30 pm to 9 pm.

Yup the only bummer is that their will be no fireworks this year due to the SOE. This year will be Divali Nagar's 25th anniversary.

it sad that for something as big as the 25th anniv it wouldnt have fireworks.
but anyhow i still lookin forward to visiting the booths, always so much to see... and eat...

oh yeah doh forget the free samples... my crew always going where it have free ting lol

ah feel so yes....an d fireworks will b at 9pm on d 25th for all u fireworks ppl like we!!!

eh eh well at least it have fireworks... that is a good thing.

but this is trini so when they say 9pm is really 9.30pm and then it go finish 10pm.. well some people gettin caught breakin curfew on the 25th sure lol

if it finishing 10pm you know it have some trini's love to stick and wow don't talk about traffic. So I don't give the police wrong if they lock up anyone who breach the curfew at the vicinity of Divali nagar

i was there on Thursday an it finished for 9pm...i have confidence it will finish on schedule on Tuesday!!!

ohor loving the police presence but i heard Gibbs calling out policemen on their day off. that not nice and they kicking against it

so far Divali nagar gd alot of free give aways which i lik lol but more n more ppl sellin tings n nt much cultural aspects involved

ah telling yuh little star! i even saw an asian man telling scorpion key chains, toy boats, chinese clothing and misc. but still isn't this supposed to be really cultural and religious. ah guessing now this religious thing for these modern people not selling anymore. it's ah shame!

Lol yes sita I reall saw ah chinese man sellin clothes lol I say wat d ass is dis....but 4 yrs nw it becomin more n more commercialized n nt religious

well as u kno d place have to generate an income so dats y it hav so much business dey.....NCIC hav to get money to pay bills an stuff....did uu guys visit d Divali Village...dis year its about Lord Ram...so d religious side is separate.....ah tonite ah rel get free tings boy.....ah like meh self!!!

Back