Dissolving Bikini is the Ultimate Revenge Gift

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Check this invention lol

http://www.spike.com/blog/how-to-make-girls/84496

A German company has invented a marvelous new bikini that disappears once a girl puts it on and takes a swim.

The sexy swimsuit disappears by dissolving in water, leaving a woman completely nude and embarrassed. The sexy black swimsuit looks like a real bikini, feels like a real bikini and fits like a real bikini. The only difference is it’s made from a material that completely melts away after a few seconds in water.

Named the "Get Naked Bikini," the item is being marketed as the ultimate form of revenge for recently-dumped dudes. The bikini has upset women's rights groups, with one campaigner, Rosmarie Zapfl, saying, “It is an absolute insult to women that this has been invented.”

Haha Well i would like to sure hear some reviews of this. I know real american people gonna get catch with this. I hope it teaches people a lesson wear bikinis or be nude lol

Why would a girl even accept a underwear from someone else to ware, i would like to see how would get caught in this but the whole thing about wearing underwares which people buy for you is not right lol

Lol your hear the name they calling it the "Get Naked Bikini" if you don't want to you will be forced too get naked technology at its very best 20/20 vision

hhahahah. Good for you Scorpio i hope they make a Men G-String For women to get back at men ..muahaha

Hello you know only mean make these things right we would not create something to shame us down but only you all, we are much smarter then that

Back