Digicel Sucks Bigtime

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Digicel really sucks, they clam to be the people's choice, ha all they really care about is money, money, money.
Remember how they started to give out 20 free credit after Bmobile, well now it is that you can transfer the extra money they send to you, you can't use it in circles, or anything thing for that matter its just for making calls.
so say you put in a 20 dollar top up and you get an extra 20 dollars making it to 40 dollars you can't use the bonus money for anything except phone calls you can't send the money to a next phone or use it in a circle, only your own money you could use thats the 20 dollars you put in.

The thing that makes this suck the most is that they did not tell anyone about this, i called the sales rep and they told me about this.
And the other thing that sucks is that when send the credit the error shows
"Sorry we are unable to complete your transaction this time, please try again later"

So they are trying to cover up this so everyone will think its a error

Schemish maybe.. Really that sucks. The extra credit should equal the equivalent extra service. Thats why it extra credit and not extra service.. Thats some serious balls saying its credit but really its extra call mins. It would be alot better if they just said it like that instead of making us assume we could use it for anything. Cuz people like me would use it for texting or net.. i dont really call people.

digicell is so disappointing now. they are just like tstt or even worst now you are getting alot of dropped calls failed calls it sucks

something wrong here ... i still do the $100 = $200 thing and i can transfer money too the one active sim i use ....

may it wasnt workin for that day alone ...

Digicel Suck Bigtime

For a few weeks digicel was doing alot to their gprs network they probably were making changes to the entire gsm network too. i think its over now. There's are not any winsock errors or timeouts lately.

Digicel getting real lame now....If u have the Digi Circle and you go to lets say Grenada you have to buy a phone card to call ur partner ..the circle doesnot work there..that sucks!

Back