Diesel Fuel Tank

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Sky22

LV

Hey guys let's just say i am thinking about installing a large personal outdoor diesel fuel tank for my family. How do i go about doing this? What kind of tank is needed to hold the diesel and where should i store it ? Do i need any special permit for this? How to i fill a tank of that size? Any suggestions are welcomed. Thank You

this is a fantastic idea for anyone with alot of space!!
my dad has Diesel and Gasoline tanks in his yard, mainly because he has a truck service as well as car rentals but its still good to have around

so far what he has done was made a huge containment unit out of stainless steel, in the shape of a cuboid , then a smaller one inside to which the liquid is held

the space inbetween has alot of insultation like rubber and stuff that he usually doesnt use, he throws it in there

he has it 3 meters off the ground and the hose to fill is directly underneath the enclosure

i will get any info i can on the law and permits that may be required to build and store this, and any further build information for you!

Yeah its a good idea to store the fuel for you family and its good to use for the whole family.I just like your idea and want to do something like that.

Back