Devious Thoughts About Bad Drivers

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

What runs through your mind when you get a bad drive?

When i get a bad drive or a person is rushing me in my own lane, i does feel to take a water gun or spray bottle and full it with pepper sauce. When they wind down their windows wrong and strong is the time to launch pepper in their eyes and drive off . :twisted: ..

I live near a Savannah which has its inherent ups and downs. My driveway is always blocked by persons parking to grab a coconut, eat ah doubles or go for a jog. This is increasingly annoying and I've often though about things to do to get back at these drivers. I mean, its basic common sense that you aren't supposed to block a persons drive way. Nails traps under their wheels, oil under their door handles etc......

Yup some people need to learn.. The other day a taxi driver was cutting in and out of traffic.. As my dad saw he was coming up to cut infront of him, he sped up and locked all to the right. The taxi driver's car took a dent to his left side from my dad's tyres ..LOL All the man did was drove off ..My dad is pretty scary :twisted:

Yesterday I wanted to grab a man out of his car after he almost broadside my car

LadyDeath said:
Yup some people need to learn.. The other day a taxi driver was cutting in and out of traffic.. As my dad saw he was coming up to cut infront of him, he sped up and locked all to the right. The taxi driver's car took a dent to his left side from my dad's tyres ..LOL All the man did was drove off ..My dad is pretty scary :twisted:

LOLOL i hate when taxi drivers do this! Man must be feel sick after seeing the dent

V2nr 3.0 said:
I live near a Savannah which has its inherent ups and downs. My driveway is always blocked by persons parking to grab a coconut, eat ah doubles or go for a jog. This is increasingly annoying and I've often though about things to do to get back at these drivers. I mean, its basic common sense that you aren't supposed to block a persons drive way. Nails traps under their wheels, oil under their door handles etc......
Bigman, when I come to buy meh coconut water me eh business bout u.
:lol:

BrotherHood said:
V2nr 3.0 said:
Bigman, when I come to buy meh coconut water me eh business bout u.
:lol:

hahahaha boi when doubles line geh too long, everywhere is a park yess :lol:

So today my padna and I heading north along the highway just past forres park turnoff. Nothing major about seeing a slow moving van trying to overtake trucks there so we slow to allow him to do so ( I'm driving). So he passes and indicated left. No problem there either, so I slowly sink to pass on the right ( in my lane). He suddenly pulls back on the right side so I slow down ( his indicator still on BTW). He then proceeds to watch his rear view mirror and swerve left to right to block me from passing him. So my hand is fixed on my horn while he does this. And then he has the audacity to be vex with me when I do pass him after multiple attempts to legally do so. If I was driving an old Bedford truck honestly there would have been a hit and run this morning. The idiocy of some drivers is mind boggling.

There are many who does this on a daily basis..Have their indicators left and they turning right vice versa. I especially hate when people that want to come on the lane that i am on literally pulls on me ..They didn't even drive up and signal their indicators.. Like wtf man!

in trinidad and tobago cars do not come complete with indicators that is the only explaination i can come up with cause the kinda nonsense i have to put up with from those petrotrin drivers throught the fields in santa flora is the only logical explanation i have

Lol i wish i could of install steel bumpers pertruding around my car...COME THRU !

Lol they seem to do that all the time ...it had a lady who tried to pull in the spot when i reverse to park in a spot .. Traffic behind her started to blare their horns and she got the memo and drove off

This is a thread for the masses oh boy. I does feel to hit some of them drivers a wheel spanner and break they glass right where they eye does go and let pieces fall in they eye. They does already drive like it have piece of glass in d 2 eye.

Lmao @ this comment...yea ha some men does drive like @$$ just today I reversing out from a place in penal and and man with a car go reverse like he going out and then drive up behind me seeing that I trying to leave the place and won't move he car, I had to drive up and reverse around his car so as I reach parallel his vehicle he watching inside mine....tbh I felt to tell him some stuff but decided they not wortg the headache nah

Lmao @ this comment...yea ha some men does drive like @$$ just today I reversing out from a place in penal and and man with a car go reverse like he going out and then drive up behind me seeing that I trying to leave the place and won't move he car, I had to drive up and reverse around his car so as I reach parallel his vehicle he watching inside mine....tbh I felt to tell him some stuff but decided they not wortg the headache nah

Yeah that is the kinda stupidness that does cause problems. Just leave him. He go do somebody that and they go do a lot more than talk about it.

yea baii i was like in doubt is that what he doing..them kind ah retarted thing could make men go zero to 100 rell quick steupes

Yeah plenty of them have attitude with it on top of that.

Imagine a man cut you off on d highway and make u swerve to avoid clipping he back quarter and he wanna play he followin u when u tell him bout it.

Back