dengue

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

death365

LV

well aprrently ... meh wife have d dengue ... an now so do I :( arg

sorry...make sure an drink lot of liquid an take yuh med!!! i was out for three wks so ah kno how yuh feelin yes

Wtf death i'm so sorry to hear that hope you all go by the doctor, This Dengue is getting out of control. A lot of people i know have dengue, Some of them need blood. Hope you get true this ordeal

Yes dengue is rampant now plz take time of from work and stuff and take care of allure selves....hope your family and yourself feels better death

A private autopsy performed on Tricia Seuraj has confirmed that she died of dengue haemorrhagic fever....first for dis year.....wat happened to d 600 cases dat was reported last year........no body not sayin anyting!!!

Sigh* she is kinda related to one of my family..R.I.P I really hope that people clean up their yards and empty their pans and buckets outside and keep their environments tidy bcuz we dont want to encourge this dengue to spread

Back