Crime Watch / Ian Alleyne Is Back On Synergy Tv

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
O'Brian Haynes brave, oui. I hope he have the money to back up such a risky business venture.

ONE bad statement by Ian on the air and is lawsuit in everybody MC again.

I really hope Ian learns from his experiences this time.
He is running out of channels to host him.
His show gives the small man a voice when it comes to getting justice and it's prob the only place where cctv footage matters in this country, so I am really glad he is back on air for that reason.
He just needs to control his ego, his tongue and stop keeping questionable people close to him.

In all honestly i never liked this behavior but seriously the man did help alot of poor people in Trinidad and Tobago. When crimewatch when offline, the poor people did not have a place to go for help. If you go and make a report in a police station its a set of run ah round, They will say that is not our district or we don't have any vehicles.

I will make this very bold statement Ian Alleyne is more effective than the entire police force in solving crime.

Back