Cpu running unusually cool

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

syrianboy181

LV

Hello I'm a proud i7 4770k owner and I have a hyper 212 evo with one fan sitting on it. The other fan is there but it's disabled because one of the hanging brackets is slightly broken so plugging the optional fan would cause vibration noises . I previously had an open air 780ti gpu and my cpu was at 4.3 ghz and 1.3v . And it used to sit at 60-72c during bf4 64 npc . Sorry I don't like p95
Anyway I sold the 780ti and I currently have a blower design gtx 460 card and I did add a 140mm intake fan right on top of the dvd drive. But it's not close to the cpu . Right now I'm running at 4.4 ghz and 1.33v . Temperatures never exceed 68c . I tried running antivirus and music in the background while playing bf4 . Nothing changed. The cpu is running at 4.4 according to cpuz but it's too good to be true . What do you guys think I should do

Back