cigars

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

death365

LV

i know most of u dont like smoking ... but cuban cigars . real cubans are awesome !!!!

romeo y julieta are the best i've ever tasted .

try it ... im sure u will love it too ... see attached pic ... make sure it has same band on it :Yea:

Attachments

• RYJ_Coronas.jpg
    RYJ_Coronas.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 173
i heard alot of people smoking these cuban cigars and they said its really good and addictive..but how ? what is the feeling u get from it ?

its a taste ... it taste good and i find its cool :) . i dont like cigarettes , but i love cigars ... :hug:

ohh okay just wanted to know kinda curious as to how something smokey can taste

me and all i have been watching people on tv smoking these and saying how it bess. i feel i have to try it lol

I would believe thats its a bit tempting lol but i don't smoke, always wanted to try one just to know why alot of people enjoy it but i don't think i will.

Note.. You Dont "SMOKE" A Cigar... You Just Puff The Smoke Into Your Mouth Then Blow It Out... All You're Really Getting Is A Taste On Your Tongue... If You Smoke A Cigar You Could Die... Lol...

I know some people who never smoked and bought the flavored cigars in adams mall in chag (the Rasta man's shop) and they were actually smoking it. I tried telling them that you don't smoke a cigar you puff it but they did not listen and got sick from it.

admin said:
I know some people who never smoked and bought the flavored cigars in adams mall in chag (the Rasta man's shop) and they were actually smoking it. I tried telling them that you don't smoke a cigar you puff it but they did not listen and got sick from it.
I Remember That Store... I Use To Go There To Buy "Moore" Cigs... Probably The Best Ive Tasted... To Bad... I Stop Since My Daughter Was Born... :wink:

Back