Chromes?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Some people argue that chromes should not be placed on sporty vehicles because it defeats the purpose...Do you agree?

Chrome rims are for the 90's... Black, Matt Black, Hyper Silver, Colored rims are the go now... Especially stance rims like these...

stance-350z-static.jpg

Stance are the go now...

bmw-3series-white-stance-wheels-sc5-matte-black-02.jpg

Pure sex!!!

Haha I agree with Roach there, stance is the way to go, some of these stance rims sexy af!!!

Although we still running chromes I'm looking around for light weight racing rims! Torque nah!

I sold my 20's chrome and bought a set of 17's light weight racing rims... 17x9... Hyper polished lip and grey spokes... Will post a pic a little later when i wash she down...

yea man roach! i saw them, that was the first thing i noticed!

GTR sports racing rims if im not mistaken?

Looking real hard on the cube too!

I too was a big fan of the chromes. Sold my 20" some weeks ago. My Christmas I wanna go stance, either in gold or black.
Stance is the way now. If not stance, bright colours. Green, red, purple, orange etc.

Still have my chromes on my VW.. Lol !
Everyone has their specific style... I know ppl that don't roll unless it's 20 inch chromes or bigger... And for hell they won't give it up

I need some 16 inch racing rims... That's they only way I'm going to be breaking loose the tyres more often lol

I runnin 20 chromes is d bess thing eva what all yuh talkin about? Just kidding.
Chrome on a sports car, maybe chrome handles or subtle accents because the chrome wheels really won't add any performance advantage. the JDM Racing Wheels are better with some stance. The argument may as well be two sided but performance is performance and the racing guys will agree.

Just my 2 cents.

Understood. It's simple, depends on the type of car and use would determine which rims would look better. Racing/sporty cars would look better with racing wheels while a luxurious/standard car might look more better with chromes.

Would you rather: And we know the answer is pretty obvious

img_810990842.jpg

or

Nero-Noctis-600x215.jpg

For looks alone the chrome lambo isnt totally bad but the second one just matches and flows better

Yeppp I agree the lambo with chromes is more for show and stuff, its not really practical on a lambo

However the lambo with light weight racing rims has much more practicality, and still provides the proper "look"

Back