Christmas was the best lol

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
WOw yesterday for Christmas was boss wow lime all day all night i have not went to sleep as yet still liming and drinking. Dude i want to post some pics up but i afraid some of you guys might think your admin is sick lol.
Parang almost everyone house in Tabaquite and eating out people food one set of wild meat wow. Just fantastic

Yes but i thought u didn't take out any pics???HMMM :icon_frown:

it was ok........memorable in many ways.....buh could hav been better........

christmas was great wit friends cos i worked the day but made d most of d nite parangin everyone eatin all d cake ,chicken,duck,wildmeat, ah even thief a bt ah mix nuts by d neighbour ,ah drink so that ah start to sleep on ah chair until ah had enough about 4am ah gone to sleep so christmas was gd, an we haqvin old years nite party from 7pm in tabaquite

It was really great..plenty food and thing..Old years night we having party as well too

looking like i don't have a xmas this yeasr i have studies and school straight down to the 18th

Back