Christmas Traditions Lost

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Long time everyone baking , kids so excited to get presents , parents working hard on their houses , buying groceries , neighbours and villagers help one another and parang whole night and day NOT NOW NAH!

WHERE IS THE TRADITION? We used to actually feel christmas coming but now is like things get quiet in the neighborhood. People in their homes early , paranging by one another has been dissappearing and the whole happy season feeling is becoming no more.

This year i felt that for myself ...i even went in bed at 10pm lol... maybe its the weather this year but i'm telling you guys just now christmas traditions will fade ..

A good show which shows us of the past tradition is "The Ramsingh Family" . Pretty hilarious but it teaches us so much about the 'ole time days'. Everything these days is about making a quick $ and we are quickly losing our culture!

althou valentines day is just a day to show love and blah blah we all know ..but long time it used to actually be sweet and loving but now is just about making money and worrying about gifts and not the thought

Back