Chicken Roti Prices

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
I remembered a few years ago when the price of a chicken roti was 12 dollars for one, now its 18-20 dollars, and plus the quality of the Chicken roti is so poor. Yuh getting small small pieces of chicken and the taste of it is poor. I'm not only taking about chicken roti i'm also talking about Goat, beef etc.

Imagine a chicken roti in school is 13 dollars...u think parents who have their children buying food want to pay that kinda money? But i guess everything going up eg. flour and sort so roti have to go up too sigh thats madness

if u'all from south check out this place. nic nads in duncan village. a duck,goat,chicken buss up shot is $20 and it could feed 2 hungry people...lolz... de best deal i saw recently. an the food real tasty... :Yea: :Yea: :rolleyes:

cool good to know i will try them out. I know some places but they dont taste as good as before and they putting alot of bone in the meat

especially the road to go to Princesstown have a good roti place and pie as well..

Only South places I hear calling, I can't be going to South everytime I want a lil roti.
But then again, North places just bussin you with price.

Yea boy Port of Spain is the worst, roti prices are so so high, Some places is 25 - 30 dollars. Who much do you all normally pay for a chicken roti?

ah still mentain dat Amin's Roti is one of d best an is $15 for ah chicken roti!!!

IMAGINE in our school is $12 dollars for a chicken roti with a dabb ah potato and 2 piece of chicken ..its unfair man and is school children too eh

an now dey cookin d chicken like dey in d USA......dey not puttin green seasoning again......every ting now is pack seasoning for d chicken.......ah like meh shadowbenny man!!!

Today we live in the world of Packaged food ..THIINGS NOT FRESH ANYMOREEE..Is only frozen veggies and meat and seasoning in packages thats why alot of people getting sick these days

amins on cipero street....get plenty fuh yuh money..tatses good too

wheyy any one knows any good chicken roti places in central?

best chicken roti prices is going down the caroni savannah road it have alot of best chicken roti places that will give yuh food that worth yuh money

Cliev's Bar in Tabaquite, but 20 dollars for a chicken roti. Imigine some people have to work 2 hours just to buy a chicken roti. Money has lost it value

yeh buh wen u reach 2pm yuh does only get 2pcs ah chick an ah dry roti....if dey doh hav alloo ro some channa to put in d roti sell it cheaper as ah piper roti or tell d costumer dey run out if he or she still wants d item....let b honest an lets ur workers know ppl hav to eat d roti not dogs!!!

Back