Chevrolet Trinidad

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Chevrolet Trinidad has upped their game . I am absolutely loving the Chevy Cruze !
Cevrolet has no resale value in Trinidad but that doesn't stop many from buying them. They are high in saftey ratings and you get very good quality for your money .

Their range of vehicles from Lifestyle Motors are:

Currently there are specials on the vehicles. The cruze is Approximately 177k for the basic and 210k for the fully loaded.
The sonic starts at approximately 160k- 170k.
25710ls.jpg

210 fully loaded with sunroof not bad.....like how these companies starting to give ppl bang for buck

Its not bad but a 18ft Colorado 2.8 4wd auto sells for 255k. Almost makes 210 for a car seem hard to consider but it depends on needs above all else.

The monthly installments for the Cruze is $2,180 and you pay $8,000 down. Thats really good compared to the Kia Soul And Carato Sedan which is Soul= $2,500 Cerato : Approx 2500-2700

The monthly installments for the Cruze is $2,180 and you pay $8,000 down. Thats really good compared to the Kia Soul And Carato Sedan which is Soul= $2,500 Cerato : Approx 2500-2700

the cruze monthly was what i was expecting the cerato to be around lol

Its darn expensive for the Kias..My Bro 2010 Kia Koup monthly installment was almost 3,000 . Price must be raise for that now .

The Cruze is the most affordable in my book.

Kias price will continue to rise as more people buy. They have a very constant demand right now which I only expect to rise higher until more brands capture the TT markets heart.

Down here we really biased in our selections and only some vehicles get the consideration because everyone has them.
I never really hear much people rating up the Cruze and Colorado because to start with they don't know much about them and prefer stick to their traditions than come to terms with cold hard fact.

Back