CATMAN

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

It all began one night when he was 23 years old. He had a dream in which an Indian Chief told him to 'follow the ways of the tiger". It didn't occur to Dennis that Indian Chiefs live in the US and tigers don't, so maybe the dream guy meant it in a more metaphorical way, like "Getmore rest, Dennis!", since tigers sleep a lot, being cats and all. And it must be the rare Amphibitiger that's got the scales on their hands and arms...I don't think I've seen a photo of one. Hunh! But it's good that Dennis is a nice man, because if someone Kook had a dream like that, they might have gone on some bizarre violent tiger thing. I know the tigers here at the zoo will turn their butts to you and squirt you with their urine - like 10 feet! - when they get mad and I know Dennis doesn't do that. Or I sure hope so.

Anyway, the first thing Dennis did was get his eyes tattooed and since then he's spent over $150,000, 2,000 hours and almost 25 years undergoing incredible modifications to attain his dream of becoming a tiger. A real one.

His upper lip has been reshaped and implants inserted, his teeth filed and capped to make permanent points. He wears green contact lenses with slit irises. His ears are clipped and at the top to form points. He's had a dozen six-inch long fiberglass whiskers permanently implanted in his face, and his whole body tattooed in stripes.He's legally changed his name to "Catman". As a crowning touch his hair is Tiger Orange, but that's only until he can find some way to add the finishing touch to his transformation and have actual tiger pelts grafted onto "every inch of" his body at a cost of $100,000.

Wait a minute,does he see a vet or a doctor wen he sick??? LMAO

This mite sound kinda sick but I wonder how he sex life is lol If "Cat man" does do it "Doggy style" LORD FADDA oh gosh LMAO :icon_biggrin: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_eek:

lol thats funny. kitty style maybe? lol.
I like cats but that dude is just freaky lol. I find he ugly but he still realistic the catwoman looking better lol. Not halle berry the one you'd see on ripleys. :) Cats eyes are cool, contacts like that are neat.

Back