Candyann Taking revenge omg

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
I see candyann on a come back trying to win back all her high scores, And she not making joke remember last time she took away all our high scores and with no hope of getting them back :Confused: I'm scared people secure you highscores lol

candyann beating me in all my games and i only receiving pms saying how someone always taking my trophy.........PEOPLE HAVE PITY ON ME NAH I JUS WANT SOME TROPHIES

like she taking it out bad because she not posting she only on the arcade plus up till now lol

hahahahahah....................come on nah play again u will win it back...........but since admin say ......CONTEST....... and u have to post well u all see i here posting.......i love competition....like i am dey only girl here playin............

Thats great to hear candyann hopefully other will follow suite and join in the posting, when the activity starts to build thats when things will happen. But you also post because you are interested in posting and gaining your ranking. Trinispice is much more once you get into it

yes i was wonderin how my ranks was suppose to go up..........but just lazy to post and just thinkin about playin gamesssssss i am addicted....

yes we know it have some scores that i can't even beat, but you ranking real big in the arcade with a super 45 high scores. I will add more games soon but the arcade is not the first concern because if we have an inactive forum then it makes no sence having an arcade.

girl i does get bored fast and we need some new games...................or some competition with prizes .,.,.,.,.,

I was going to add more game but people not taking part in the forum, but will add more games in time

at one time i was d winner in d games section.....so tak it away candyann!!!

lolzzzz ahah yessssssss trinispice shall see when i decide to unleash my terror upon tha arcade

Back