Can you REALLY stop in time?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Mr.Bollywood

LV

CAN YOU STOP IN TIME?

A serious situation has arise from China!

Just got word that some shady Chinese company are actually making counterfeit Brembo and AP Racing brake kits. From just the looks of it, there?s little to tell apart from the originals and the counterfeits. Price wise, the counterfeit brakes are just one third the price of the real deal.

What we can gather from the news site is that the whole operation isn?t as shady as you would imagine, as the makers of these imitation brakes actually has a showroom, warehouse and a workshop! The shop owner, known as Chen, mentions that the brakes are even used in some Macau races. Even more worryingly, Chen has claimed that he has exported quite a number of these counterfeit brakes to Malaysia. The reporter has also noted that the warehouse has stocked a lot of these counterfeit brake calipers and disc rotors, which they suspect might be for wholesale purposes.

2vmvv50.jpg

COUNTERFEIT BREMBO BRAKES AND OTHER FAKE PARTS!

Well look ting! Yuh know Trini like ah bargain. If these had touch down here look how men woulda ded flying low

Haha that's the same thing I was thinking!! If someone from Trinidad happens to get their hands on a shipment and decides to pull a profit, men will be drawn to this like moths to a light!

The question is now, how many cars, including racing vehicles are equipped with this counterfeit part?? And what is the limit of the parts themselves!?

That's what I buy OEM parts and I order them online after reading a lot of verified buyers reviews.

Yepp that's the safer way to purchase parts.. However for those of us who don't have the resources to purchase parts online, we look for the best price on parts all over Trinidad lmao I know for sure I would have gotten caught with this!

Just imagine if a bamboo businessman get his hands on this. Have me wondering here of any of these reach the caribbean yet

For now just keep away from Brembo parts unless you know how to distinguish the fake from the real ones.

admin said:
For now just keep away from Brembo parts unless you know how to distinguish the fake from the real ones.
The article says it's almost alike!! I'm sure most Trinidadian salesmen cannot distinguish the real from the fake!

I also wonder if any shipments have reached here! Because the company has shipped to Malaysia and even European countries, so whats to say that they haven't shipped to the Caribbean??

Well boy, look ting.
This is justlike those fake Brembo caliper covers. I mean, the caliper cover is just plainly aesthetics and not function but you ketch my drift.
SMH.

yea brotherhood, i mean the caliper covers not affecting the brakes themselves, is just to clip on, so you're still rolling with brakes, but these fake brembos causing some serious accidents, imagine someone who has a highly modified skyline or something, and they just happen to get these brakes god forbid, and they start to push ah nice 260kmh on a highway, when is time to stop, caliper just fall apart on the road, i sorry for the people who on the roadways!

Yeah its a big issue that occurring for the brakes and its shipment is also not good so that,s why i used eBay because their parst are manageable and also quality wise excellent.

Back