"Can we still be friends?"

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Do you think it's possible to remain friends with an ex? Are you friends with any at the moment? Is it hard?

I always thought it wasn't possible because seeing each other will always remind you of what you had and lost. And then there's the fact that if your ex gets a new partner it would make them uncomfortable to know about your relationship.
I know some people say sex with an ex is great, but surely that causes so many complications. How can you call it 'no strings attached' if you have history?

Im Still Friends With All My Ex... (Not That Many Eh Lol).... And We Talk Good... Sometimes We Even Have Double Dates... And I Never Look At Them Different... I Always Remember The Fun Times We Had And Also Remember That When We Were Young We Were Dating... Is Not Like The First Girl You Ever Date You'll Marry (Although Sometimes It Happens... You Date @ Age 15... Break Up... And Later Down The Road You Get Back Together And Get Married)....

Thats What Happened To Me And My Wife.... We Were Dating And Broke Up For 3 Years And Got Back Together... Now We Are Married A Year Now And Have A Beautiful Baby Girl...

317dq2o.jpg

nice...buh let me tell alyuh dat ex is ah out side ting an u kno outside ting does look good...ex is gd to hav around coz dey r there for u an gives u an honest opinion ex is just dat an ex...deres ah reason u broke up in d first place buh u had liked dem for some reason so YES u can still b friends!!!

Awwww the baby girlie is soo cutteee :)

Well never know ..because Ryan was and IS my only ONE ... Srsly it's not hard to believe because i only had close friends and didn't like no complications..Back in the IMMATURE days i used to love making friends and keeping close always but since I Met Ryan everything has changed :) No Ex's !

Lol.... I remember the day I introduced you guys... Katrina was like... "Ok then hi....".... Admin was like... "Cool... now wey de rum"....lmfao!!! Glad everything worked out for you guys over these past few years... and I do hope it continues.... :wink:

yeah...Kevin we must thank u...

ex r ppl too n o...so we must not b afraid of dem..an besides one supose to feel proud dat u come first now!!!

-Kevin- said:
Lol.... I remember the day I introduced you guys... Katrina was like... "Ok then hi....".... Admin was like... "Cool... now wey de rum"....lmfao!!! Glad everything worked out for you guys over these past few years... and I do hope it continues.... :wink:

lol i remember that day i did not even remember who was karina lol,

I don't keep friends with x's i always have a bad history with them.

Gosh dont get me started with them ! :mad: Stupid A$$ Dutty Mudda @#&^*^%$ Wash Up-Stink-DogSmellin-Useup-.... :D

Aahaha @katrina looks like thats a very touchy subject for you aww :( . Well as for my ex things ended badly between us (not my fault) so i try to move on and try to forgive and forget!

allure fellas not easy too you know kevin lol but the thing is that everyone is different. being Friends is an option for some people because they mite not want to see the people who broke their hearts vice versa

i don't keep my ex's as friends or even speak to them if I see them anywhere. no problem if the break up was a mutual one and the both of you decide to have a respectable friendship. in my opinion sometimes being friends with an ex means that they would like to indulge in a 'NSA' relationship - do you think you are emotionally stable to have such a relationship? there can be a one sided bitterness for a partner who remains friends with the ex.
for me, once you're my ex there is solid reason you are an ex and therefore i don't want to be friends with you anymore. it will be good for my overall psyche for me not to continue being friends with someone i cannot trust or confide in. :wink:

-Kevin- said:
Im Still Friends With All My Ex... (Not That Many Eh Lol).... And We Talk Good... Sometimes We Even Have Double Dates... And I Never Look At Them Different... I Always Remember The Fun Times We Had And Also Remember That When We Were Young We Were Dating... Is Not Like The First Girl You Ever Date You'll Marry (Although Sometimes It Happens... You Date @ Age 15... Break Up... And Later Down The Road You Get Back Together And Get Married)....

Thats What Happened To Me And My Wife.... We Were Dating And Broke Up For 3 Years And Got Back Together... Now We Are Married A Year Now And Have A Beautiful Baby Girl...

317dq2o.jpg

cute baby!!! congrats

I think it is possible to be still friends. It actually depends from person to person. Some can still be friends, while some do not remain friends.

Back