Bus Rides

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

V2nr 3.0

LV

When was the last time you guys took the bus ? This morning I was a little adventurous and decided to opt for public transport - first time in 15 years ! Took it in the Croisse - San Fernando

1. Bus was on time
2. The coach is extremely comfortable and well driven
3. Level time to take an hour snooze

I may be liking this bus idea - less driving fatigue guys and gyals !

Sounds like a usual coach experience. Must try the other lines such as the express or limited stop. See how much those have improved.

Never took the bus in my life. Always wanted to but never had a reason. Growing up in my area which is near to Enterprise, travelling was always taking a risk due to the frequent car robberies and rape. I have never took transport in about 9 years.

went on the bus a few times, it was a nice relaxing ride!

bus was also on time, ac was cold , relaxing ride, bus was nearly empty so it was pleasantly quiet!

Took the bus and ohh mann was it comfortable. The only thing had me frighten was the joining part in the middle that was making noise. It was a much older bus. However, it was enjoyable. I think next time i will try the normal size ones for phobia reasons LOL

The only thing had me frighten was the joining part in the middle that was making noise
man this thing always frightens the hell outta me!!!!

i've seen what happens in russia, and no way in hell im gunna be on a bus that doesn't sound mechanically safe, called me paranoid or not!

Yup.. and one time the bus actually spit apart from that adjoining piece. Not me nah

wow i havent even heard about that!

must have been terrifying!

i need to take a Bus Ride soon an tour this country for cheap and in A/C.....i will take some country side tours with Bag Packers Assocation......

I would do something like this just for the A/C lol I need some right now

Back