BRIAN LARA ROBBED

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Yeah i heard but they never beat him up. The newspapers said they stole his money, safe, 44 beyonce tickets while he was sleeping in the living room

Yeh didn't hear if he got beat up either...but damn $1M in cash! I'm joining a cricket team tomorrow! Lol.

This should not be such big news crime affects everyone, from the rich to the poor and the rich should not get more attention than the poor

The story I heard was that it's an inside job, it was 1 million worth of stuff not jus cash, the police search each person he employed. One of them had his clothing not the stuff that was stolen... So he was being thief before this incident...

U should an must know who u have in ur house at all times, an doh have ah set ah party for d big wigs in ur house, dem does thief too!!! dey just set up d worker an pay him off to take d rap, Lara though everybody forget him so he just want to make front page again coz partying done all he money............. :evil:

It was a female maid that stole his stuff....wtf going on here now u cannot even trust people working for you inside your own house...brian lara u shudda known better bcuz u iza richer man than us and even we does be more alert than you

Hmmm...and I'm sure she went through a lot of screening before she was hired to work there. So it just proves, no matter how long you're working, or how many good recommendations you have, money changes people. I'm sure this woman wouldn't have ordinarily done this at someone else's house. Then again, maybe she would've.

yep people would do anything to survive these days including steal and rob your best friends or family's house..anything to make quick money

Which is sad. We now live in a society that is becoming increasingly desperate to live up to such materialistic expectations.

When i first read about this, the first thing that came to my mind was that it had to be an inside job. No forced signs of entry and the removal of a metal safe weighing apprx 800lbs. that's really heavy. they had to bring in heavy equipment to pull something like that off.
It is indeed sad that this has happened to our Prince of Port-of-Spain. It is a down-right shame and disrespect.

wat d arse he hire in Guyanese for!!! some ting fishie here, ppl wount keep dem ting in their house after steeling it, dere's more here we doh know, tings not sounding gd, ah telling allyuh

Glad to see that the Ppl responsible aren't trini. A true will never do ah thing like that after all lara has done for us. Shame on u outsiders!!!

Guyanese ppl eh. But anyways police are saying they are nearly to the bridge of solving the case of the safe so hope and pray that they find it

I believe I heard about this news. It was indeed sad to see a legend like him getting robbed.

Good news is, he was safe.

Back