Breaking Comedian / Actor Robin Williams is dead at 63

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Breaking Comedian / Actor Robin Williams is dead at 63
RobinWilliams.jpg

Actor and comedian Robin Williams has been found dead in his California home in a suspected suicide, according to local authorities.

The 63-year-old actor was found unconscious around 12 p.m. inside his unincorporated residence in Tiburon, according to a report by the Marin County Sheriff?s Office.

?Robin Williams passed away this morning. He has been battling severe depression of late," his publicist said in a statement. "This is a tragic and sudden loss. The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time.?
The 63-year-old actor and comedian famously starred in the 1993 film, Mrs. Doubtfire. The 63-year-old actor and comedian famously starred in the 1993 film, Mrs. Doubtfire.

An investigation into his cause of death is underway while the coroner suspects that it was a suicide caused by asphyxiation. A forensic examination is scheduled for Tuesday.

R.I.P known by many roles, that made millions of people laugh, free-ing any depression they had, sadly his own was too over-bearing and it won the mental battle!

R.I.P

So sad R.I.P even the funniest people in the world has depression. It is a serious illness and many people live with this on a daily basis fighting a battle within themselves.

LadyDeath said:
So sad R.I.P even the funniest people in the world has depression. It is a serious illness and many people live with this on a daily basis fighting a battle within themselves.

very true, and very sad indeed. his inner demons got the best of him!

Back