Bmobile phone specials

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Thats like 2/3 of the price off thats some really nice prices, They must really want to attract people to their postpaid packages, As you said too bad its only for postpaid

they really did this really cuz digicell has the same exact blackberry for same $1000 yuh know

before when TSTT was a monopoly they were takin advantage of the citizens...now that they competing against digicel for the telecommunication market they under level stress

Ah yes..the beauty of competition!!! Prices this low..ah yes..thank you Digicel. Anyways, anybody family with how Bmobile Blackberry for Prepaid operates? I thinking about getting a Blackberry,but braksin contract!!!

dont brakes the contract man....post paid is actually really convenient...i went post paid bout 3 years ago and never regretted it

I does only call one person (my GF) so i don't need postpaid i just need a phone lol, and these prices really good darm bmobile and their post paid promotion.

I think I'll mae the switch to post paid eventually. I wanna start my own business soon, so getting emails on the go would be nice.

Yea in the future i will also consider it but thats when i get a really good work, Post paid is for people who call alot of people but i don't do so its not needed as yet

Can't handle paying another bill right now. When I done pull tru with what I working on now, I go be basically working to pay bills..lol.. pressha! So till I get a better job that pays more money....so long Blackberry!!!

Back