Bmobile Internet

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Does bmobile offer internet on any phone, i was hearing from this dude that if you go in Bmobile headquarters they will put in the settings and all you have to do is pay the money for the internet is that really so. Because digicel is so lame in allowing only blackberry to use its internet service.

I believe so but is it both voice and data that is what i want to know!

digicel allows voice and data on their sims but you hadda ha money on ur phone (and that makes it possible to find a way around their server blocks when you have no money)
bmobile however does not, but offers a data sim for 150 a month

ah doh like Bmobile Internet coz its too expensive for me.....ah had ah sim card but had to diconnect it due to d cost!!!

Yep bmobile internet is the worst i find...i love free digi facebook lol

i currently use that internet service from bmobile and it works fine on my moto atrix and on my hd2 with no problems and u don't need any extra/special Sim, u can use ur current one, and u don't have to go into bmobile or anything, just call *100 and ask them to activate the blackberry prepaid internet on ur Sim card. they will ask wat phone u have, so just tell them that u have a bb______ (u don't need to actually have a bb, u just tell them that so they wudnt blank u or tell u dat it wudnt wrk on the phn u actually wanna use it on) and u must have at least $60 on ur phn to activate it. good luck cuz bmobile's customer service reps r a bitch to deal wit sometimes ;)

wow man thanks for this info i went in bmobile headquarters and they asked me for my id card and they checked to see if my name was on the sim card, which was not i was like wtf.
So what you are telling me is all i need is just to call and do what you say and could get the prepaid net on my phone?

Back