BAD Blue Sky Shipping Limited - A Sky Box Company In Trinidad To Say Away From.

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Plese select this tag if the thread you are about to post is about Bad Customer service recieved.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Blue Sky Shipping limited - A Sky Box Company In Trinidad To Say Away From.

Blue Sky Shipping limited was once an OK Sky Box company but now its gotten so inefficient that packages are literally taking 4 weeks just be delivered to you.
The thing is if it was once i could of look past the mishap
Twice i would let it slide
But its now on the 5th time continuously Shipments are coming late.
They are saying custom are holding back their packages and due to that are refusing to ship any packages from Miami to Trinidad from the Skybox Address, further inconveniencing the customers.

Furthermore any issues they are having they do not even send any updates, emails , texts to alert the customers. Is only when we are continuously calling and they get fedup , then they send a mass email to everyone.

They don't communicate at all, some of the staff act as if they could not even be bothered to answer you and Efficiency is shit.They are not reliable at all and cannot even call you back to give an update.

I've lost over 75,000 dollars in business and continuing to lose business due to their don't care business practices and because of their inefficiency. I have had enough and take my business elsewhere.

THE ONLY THING GOOD AND POSITIVE ABOUT BLUE SKY SHIPPING ARE THEIR COURIERS!

If you are looking for the worst sky box company, Register and join Blue Sky Shipping.
If you want to be treated as if you business does not matter Register and join Blue Sky Shipping and if you want Stress and Headache Register and join Blue Sky Shipping.

The amount of bad reviews they were getting on there fanpage was amazing to the point they had to remove it. I really thought CSF Couriers was the worst but Blue Sky Shipping all yuh take the cake boy.

So it continues, shipping via Blue Sky is really a pain. Shipping via ocean is taking over 6 weeks and counting and the staff are lying to you and making up a set of dumb excuses.
One excuse is that the boat can't dock due to congestion in the port i could understand this but for a whole week wtf they take me for. Now after the their excuse on how the boat can't dock on the port their other excuse is that its customs f'ing up. So 4 weeks now customs can't clear the packages.
The reps are clueless and don't give a fuck, You literally have to call them every 2 days to get an update even when they said they will call back within a few hours and never did. These people are the biggest waste of time every.
Then over charging you on top of it and Never sending you invoices so you would not know where the charges are coming from.

Please stay away from blue sky shipping. They don't give a shit about you, only your money.

Back