Bioshock Review

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Wyspa

LV

Ok..i guess everybody kno by now that i playing BIOSHOCK..so i give a lil review. Here goes: The game starts out mellow enough. A very brief intro movie, it shows you (1st person view) on a plane going through your thoughts and sifting through some items. Then the plane crashes in to the sea. Now i must say the graphics in this game is top notch. After resurfacing you get a glimpse of what the game offers graphically. The water effects along with the fire from the burning plane is beautiful and realistic. If you move jus a bit foward you can see the tail of the plane as is slowly sinks in the ocean. Entering the light house and down to the submarine to go to the under water city of RAPTURE. From the very start you get a glimpse of the once normal, sane inhabitants of Rapture. Now they're insane and ruthlessly chaotic. The atmosphere of the surroundings is dark and terrifying. The sheer thought of being trapped in an underwater city where the citizens are out of thier minds and hell bent on killing anything that moves is horrifying. The voice acting again deserves recognition. They seem to fit seamlessly into the scenes and character they belong to. The contant sounds of footsteps and irrational banter keeps you always looking over your shoulder. The most interesting character in the game is by far the creature called a "Little Sister". This creature looks like a little girl. She posseses what everyone in Rapture seems to be hunting for. A substance called "Adam". If you think getting this from her would be like taking candy from a baby, you're hopelessly mistaken. you see with every Little Sister" is her personal bodygaurd. A monsterous ruthless machine called "Big Daddy". This machine must be defeated in order to harvest the adam......stay tuned for part two of my review! :icon_cheesygrin:

Sounds very interesting am what system is this game for pc, ps2 i could buy it if its for pc and try it out.

It multi-platform...its available for PC, PS3, XBOX 360..

Oh ok can you get like a poster or a screen of it, i will buy it if its really good lol

will do...but do i add pics or videos to my posts?

Simple well get the pic url then look in the quick reply box you will see display bbcodes click it.
After phase the link and then highlight it and press img. simple

If you find thats too much of stress lol click the post reply bottom and upload attachments and upload your pic

Cool..thanks..Well here's some screen shots of Bioshock! Enjoy! :icon_cheesygrin:

Attachments

• bioshock-20070816094242006_640w.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 213
true..but when playin this game, they're any thing but funny!!! will try to upload some in-game video footage..

oo this game actually looks good, lol but im sorta hooked on cod 4 online, lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hey admin ..what type of video file extensions can i upload..So far the server refuses to accept avi and wmv... :icon_mad:

Wispa65 said:
hey admin ..what type of video file extensions can i upload..So far the server refuses to accept avi and wmv... :icon_mad:

how u upload videos or picss??? idk :icon_cry2: i failed :icon_sad:

Admin explained inthis same post how to do that...take a flip tru and see.

Wispa65 said:
Admin explained inthis same post how to do that...take a flip tru and see.

oo ya thanksssssssssssssss, i will look for it. :icon_cool: uh huh.

my blood is black :icon_cheesygrin:

Lol well the best thing is to host the video on myspace or youtube and link it here, it will add alot of heavy space on the server, but i now check the pics it like a doom verions how you only seeing the view of the people.
It look real soo lol as you can pick up a rinch lol

YEH...its in first person view...will post it on youtube and link it here. scene..will do that later.. on work and tey have all kida restriction on the machine..lol..

lol I might set up a proxy connection on my server so to by pass restrictions lol

No need...its a company, so its only obvious for the restrictions..Data protection and all...I'll dom most of my post at home...

aye admin..how to link a video from youtube..i tried everythin..nothin workin..help a brudda out! :icon_cry2:

Back