Big Shot Trini

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Big Shot Trini

A Big Shot Trini
(This could have been any other Caribbean person)

Big shot trini, Joe grew up in Barataria by Jumbee bridge, then went away to attend college and law school. He decided to come back to T&T because he felt he could be a BigShot at home. He really wanted to impress everyone. So he returned and opened his new
law office on St Vincent Street among the big sawatees.

The first day, he saw a man coming up the passageway. He decided to create a big impression for this new prospective client when he arrived. As the man came to the door Joe grab up the phone. He motioned the man in, all the while talking.

"No. Absolutely not. You tell those clowns in New York that I won't settle this case for less than one million. Yes, the Supreme Court has agreed to hear that case next week. I'll be making the primary argument and the other members of my team will provide the necessary support."

He went on playing himself, "Okay, tell the DA that I'll meet with him next week to discuss the details."

The "conversation" went on for almost five minutes. All the while the man sat patiently and quite unperturbed as Joe rattled instructions filled with endless legal jargon. Finally, Joe put down the phone and turned to the man, "I'm sorry for the delay but as you can see, I'm very busy. What can I do for you?"

The man replied, "I'm from TSTT, the telephone company, I came to hook up your phone."

LOL ha ha.
This remind me of all dem people who does be talking on cellphones in we public transportation, meetings and classes lol. Talking hard hard hard like they want to make sure people hear their business. Well it gets REALLY ANNOYING. lol. Wouldn't it be funny if you realise they not really talking to anyone? lol.
Dam phone people why cant they just have discreet conversations and keep their business to themselves. lol. Alot of them en fooling noone lol.
Jus kiddin :)

LMFAO
that was a really good one =D

Back