Bhagwansinghs Trincity Bad Service!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

nirtime

LV

This morning 11:30am i went to Bhagwansinghs Trincity. I picked up a small container of 3m fiberglass resin and was very interested in purchasing a gallon of the Ace Rust Stop primer for farming equipment. There were no prices on the gallons so I took it to the counter where they have all the different paints and i said Excuse me, how much for this? I had the gallon in hand. The girl at the counter says one something. So im like one how much?
Shes like just now ill check it. She tells another worker who is nearby to find out the price. The worker tells me in a very casual and by the way manner check it at the scanner.
There were no scanners within sight that i could see. After properly reading the gallon, I replaced it on the shelf, rested the resin down next to a weed wacker on my way out and left without purchasing a single thing.

Re: Trini Bad Service

This morning 11:30am i went to Bhagwansinghs Trincity. I picked up a small container of 3m fiberglass resin and was very interested in purchasing a gallon of the Ace Rust Stop primer for farming equipment. There were no prices on the gallons so I took it to the counter where they have all the different paints and i said Excuse me, how much for this? I had the gallon in hand. The girl at the counter says one something. So im like one how much?
Shes like just now ill check it. She tells another worker who is nearby to find out the price. The worker tells me in a very casual and by the way manner check it at the scanner.
There were no scanners within sight that i could see. After properly reading the gallon, I replaced it on the shelf, rested the resin down next to a weed wacker on my way out and left without purchasing a single thing.

Same kind of service from the chaguanas branch too!

That's very unprofessional and shouldn't be found in a big hardware like Bhagwansingh's. Soo many people prays down employers to get jobs, then after they're settled in, get complacent. Hope they have feedback forms.

It doesnt even take a bad face to get these people to have attitude. The day Bhagwansinghs finds a new rival who has superior service and cheaper prices we will see if their staff is still so complacent.

It doesnt even take a bad face to get these people to have attitude. The day Bhagwansinghs finds a new rival who has superior service and cheaper prices we will see if their staff is still so complacent.

Hopefully that day comes soon! Competition will surely light a fire under their.......

Back