Best Skybox Company?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

nirtime

LV

It's a question that forever has a changing answer. Who has the best skybox service at the best rates?

I'd really like to say that I tried JetBox International and I will give them 3 stars of out of 5. The service seems like its wonderful at first but once you get into it, it's very average with packages arriving late to not receiving emails when packages have been delivered to the warehouse, etc...
Some of the drivers are snobs and not very intelligent. They do have the cheapest rates I'm yet to see but rates aren't everything when it comes to having to deal with stress not knowing where your stuff is and when it'll be here. I am not really fussy, I just expect accuracy so I know what's going on.

I am now in the process of trying out Web Source which is supposed to be very good. Initial impressions so far as good, had one little change and an email took care of that pronto. Everything was as asked.

IBC ranks as one of the top companies for me. Having had relatives who deal with IBC, they are quick and always on time.
Aeropost is supposed to be another great company.

I'd like to hear from everyone, what skybox do you use, is your experience good, bad or so so? Let me know.

I heard to use IBC when christmas time comes around. When CSF was giving trouble IBC didn't dissappoint people at all around that time. Christmas season is coming up soon better be on the look out from now to decide

IBC is a superior company imho. They have a $200 yearly fee and I think its really worth it to go with them or Aeropost.

Yesterday i went CSF Couriers to collect a package because i got the notification that it arrived and ready for pick up. I parked at the side of the wall like i normally do and then the security guard told me i have to move my vehicle because its for another business. No problem i rushed there around after 12pm only to find out the message was an error and the packages would be available after 2PM.. I'm like wtf ! I left work to hurry to CSF and now i have to make a trip back. They cannot be messing with people so !

Discontinue usage of their service. Cheap rates are sometimes a remedy for disaster. I've been dealing with Web Source and I'm much more pleased with the customer service. There is no stress and they give you the cost break down in the email prior to delivery.

With Jetbox they are terribly disorganized and have no bearing on what they are doing if you ask me based on my experience.

CSF seem like they are just an accident waiting to happen with misplaced packages and arrogant servers.

weii i feel your pain ladydeath that is rell trouble plus you had to go through traffic they should of tried to compensate a little price ooff your package for that big mistake....if you was coming from a good distance know you mite ah blow a fuse lol

Serious talk, yes they should have given a little compensation but really and truly we know how it works down here. I rank CSF as the worst skybox I know. Not sure how they still in operation given those issues nah.

I want to know which skybox company is the cheapest overall, one that offers a FLAT understandable rate or something like that. It doesn't really matter how long it takes to deliver to my door (once my package doesn't disappear and never arrives). I've heard different companies like: Ezone, Websource, Jetbox, Aeropost, Transexpress, CSF Couriers, Caribbean Express and IBC. But which has the least charges.
BTW, I mainly want to ship sneakers and clothes, not phones, tabs and other electrical devices.
Thanks!!!

Back