Best Guide For Changing Engine Oil

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

nirtime

LV

This is an excellent guide on how to correctly change oil for people who have never done it before.

[video=youtube;O1hF25Cowv8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1hF25Cowv8[/video]

Yup. That's where I started. Now I just watch the mechanic and replicate what he does when I need to do it again.

Dude it have so many good guides out these days, you don't even have to replicate the mechanic's work to learn another thing.

True. It's more about just seeing where things are and what guides I need. So far I have never been to a mechanic that fills oil to the correct level. They always overfill it.

Hmmm that's a common story down here. Good mechanics so hard to find I just prefer to do it myself.

lol great video impressed how he explained it too and best of all the camera quality was clean

The only problem with changing oil myself is the disposal though, I have some in the bottle atm but really doh know where to carry it.

Back