Best Amplifiers

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

the unknown

LV

I am now in the process of rebuilding my audio system i have two rcf 8" two ciare 6" each handling a minimum of 200watts rms i need a amplifier to play these four speakers. Not just any amp but an amp that would give me the performance and clarity that i need. I have searched at least five different places and all have given me different amps like rockford, usamp, hifonics,mtx,earthquake,sound stream etc. Apparently they are just trying to sell there product. So enough said is there anyone who can advise me better and where i can get it?

well if i was u i woulda put ah little soundstream...very nice audio but a little more expensive than those cheap boss amps. You could go with a Soundstream Tarantula, Lil' Wonder, or maybe a ....................

My bro has a Soundstream Lil' Wonder it handles power like that....Don worry i live in my house with two Djs i know what i'm talking about SOUNDSTREAM FOR IT!!!!!!!!!

Power Acoustic 2600w Gothic Series (4ch).. That 1 Amp Could Push Those Mids Good.. Im Currently Using De 2ch 2600 To Push My 2 RCF 10"..

OV21250.jpg

Back