besss quality RORO vehicles and price............ contact info . 480-8072............

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

andellbruce

LV

get RORO vehicles at the lowest price and bess quality toooo so contact me for more info this is no scam i am registered and certified.................480-8072

Re: besss quality RORO vehicles and price............ contact info . 480-8072........

No business name mentioned
Bad spelling, grammar and punctuation
No website, address, or sample pics of his product

Yep, I'm certain I would buy my car form this guy....

Re: besss quality RORO vehicles and price............ contact info . 480-8072........

Lol what kills me the most he said 'no scam' like really bruh

get RORO vehicles at the lowest price and bess quality toooo so contact me for more info this is no scam i am registered and certified.................480-8072

Bro if you can PM me proof of certification, and provide more details in your post that would be great.

We can put you up your ad on the classified section to be featured.

We just need to Validate and Verify that it is legitimate and we will try our best to advertise your business!

Please PM me for details!

This thread should be deleted now. This guy not a serious businessman.

Well yes, see the kind of bashing i does get for you all (just kidding)
The man reply to me thinking i said that above lol.

9le9og.png

WOW....

andelbruce, if you WERE a serious businessman, you would have make [some of] the changes to your op like I suggested instead of wrongfully lashing out at the admin.

All you've down now is further validate my previous comment.

Sorry I bothered to try to help. Steups!!! Backward thinking people again.

Addendum: I made the above post because I want ppl coming to the site to see and stick around and not just pass through. I serious about the site. I want it to grow. You just can't attract customers you want to get with a post like that...

Waw... We have a rule, we don't mind people posting but please put the name of the business, add an address / tel no. , a little description or some pictures.

How do you think people are going to feel when they see a post like this? :/

Well i want to know about its price because i am interested in this model.And after buying it i would like to modify it in my workshop.

Back