Beijing Olympics Opening was a blast

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Omg i never saw anything like this before this was the best of all the countries that held the Olympics. The chines dancers and the martial arts was wow, everything was synchronize waays and you see that huge 360 lcd screen way every thing was wonderfull. wow i'm so happy lol.

What you think guys?

Yes it was great why was George bovell holding the flag. i don't have anything against it but i don't know na

Yuh done know China is a first world country so it was expected of a great performance.... it was good especially the martial arts

Yeah I Really liked it..i really liked how they made the person look like they was flying in the air

YAYYY We finally get a medal!!!!

Sunday August 17,2003
By Geoff Marsh for express.co.uk

USAIN Bolt became the quickest man in history as he stormed to gold in the 100m final - destroying his own world record despite slowing down with 10m to go.

The mild-mannered Jamaican edged ahead in the middle of the race but slowed right down in the closing stages as he punched his chest in delight.

Despite that, he took three hundredths of a second off his own world record to post a sensational 9.69secs and is clearly capable of running sub 9.60

:icon_arrow: Trinidad’s Richard Thompson won silver :icon_arrowl: in 9.89 :icon_mrgreen: :icon_cheesygrin: , just beating Walter Dix of the US, who came home in 9.91.

Churandy Martina of the Netherlands Antilles set a national record as crossed the line fourth in 9.93.

Asafa Powell finished in a disappointing fifth place just ahead of Michael Frater, also of Jamaica, in 9.95 as six men went under 10 seconds.

Tyson Gay, the big American hope, didn't even make the final.
YAYYY YAYYY.
Btw that bolt dude is only 21!!! :icon_surprised:

Yea and dude the man slowed down 20 meters near the finish line because ne know he was going to win i could just imagine the time he would have gotten if he continued with the speed

Congrates Thompson!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder what the government giving him.......

We got another silver medal... Congratulation to our boys.... Jamaica won again But im happy for us....

HUH wtf serious omg did i miss that omg in what event it have to be in the 400 meters relay omg ahhahaha shot guy for usa hahaha

-Karina said:
Yeah I Really liked it..i really liked how they made the person look like they was flying in the air
that was kool but is china so they try to make its appearance as high tech as they cud....loved the lcd's
:icon_biggrin:

Back