Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Minipuff

Grinchypuff Clause
LV

KUDOS TO ADMIN for great changes and fabbbbbbbbbbbbbbb avatars all yuh watch how grinchypuff Clause sexy :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

BUT WAIT LIKE NOBODY ELSE AVATAR GET UPGRADED OR WHAT ohhhhhhhh i speciallllllllll thankieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Avatars are a way to express one's personal self or a way to upload an image of your liking, I'm happy you guys like the avatars but I recommend every one upload a avatar for their profile .

Hahahaha yes well done Admin! Props to your amazing work!

I'm glad mini puff enjoying the avatar! Maybe she less vex with me now? :')

Hahahaha

i was until anthone found one of my middle names on a coke and brought it for me hmmmmm WHERE WAS THE EFFORT MR BOLLYWOOD WHERE WAS THE EFFORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. i will be updating my avatar for the new year . Something along the lines of cats and 2015

I liked my first avatar (a different version of my current pic) but someone told me it looked like venom wearing a wig lol I've been thinking about changing it again but I can be picky about avatars

Back