Armored Personnel fleet

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
What do you think about the Minister of National security buying a fleet of armored Vehicles, To be used for the safe passage of ministers, President, diplomatic personnel and for hotspot areas?

6r4twh.jpg

Looks Kool however the 6 million dollars or whatsoever million that are used to buy these vehicles should of been invested in Police Vehicles so that they can respond to emergencies faster. I think its a waste if its going to be used to transport..It should be used for areas that are well known crime hotspots

I think for the most 20 should be purchased and some reserved for Pm/President or special high security transport (not prisoners). Secondly they need to be under strict supervision so that one is never stolen or some other craziness... Along with all of that the drivers of the vehicles need to teached how to drive it properly so that damage to persons property isn't cause

On another note this not gonna really help stop crime but say wah

I think for the most 20 should be purchased and some reserved for Pm/President or special high security transport (not prisoners). Secondly they need to be under strict supervision so that one is never stolen or some other craziness... Along with all of that the drivers of the vehicles need to teached how to drive it properly so that damage to persons property isn't cause

On another note this not gonna really help stop crime but say wah
I agree! This not going to help solve the crime problem in any way.
The only problem this solving is being able to roll in a bad area and make raids, which usually doesn't affect the criminal hustling system in any way

This is going to be a fun toy for some police officers.

Back