Are you Concerned about Aging?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Hey guys are you Concerned about getting older, like every year, every day your getting closer to grey hair, wrinkles so on.
Does this concern you? Tell me what you think na

I'm kinda afraid of something happening to hinder me from not living my life..but yeah im tryint like the rest to get past thru a day one at a time and yes i kinda get concerned like every year for my birthday i cry :(

yeh ah concern coz ah lackin of sleep an ah have greys an every day is just goinin an ah can't stop it....aging takes ah toll on u!!!

Yep especially like now i'm used to being active and exercising alot but now as i'm gettin older and my metabolism is slowing down and i need to exercise more to keep my weight to normal 0_0

I am young and free with honey on my side thats why I've i don't hava any concerns at present

Anyone every cry on their birthday bcuz they're getting older?

Concern about aging. Never really think about that but i guess when yuh reach in the fifties and sixties thats when you get concern. I have two grey hair and i always pull them out and they grow back. lol

Ahaha old age getting to you resha... I know a few young girls in my class younger than me and they have alot of grey hair maybe its because they are really intelligent 0_0

Back