Anyone writing cxc or some exams

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
I only hearing cxc coming up and i know alot of people have exams, my gf is have exams too so is real stress for her, anyone going true exams now

I heard that GCE olevels were cancelled..... Therre were some mix up with the ministry and the london base people who sets the exams.... That maybe put a damper to thosse who had to write those exams!!!!

well i had final exams at COSTAATT las wk.....sociology was harrrrddddd......but never d less i passed all.

Cape finishin on d 9th June.....

Drunken Master...i understand the tears..i had alot of that! than goodness its over!!!!!!!!!!!

SEA exam is on today an CXC is also on in the country so today will b peaceful

The late arrival of papers for exams of the Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate (CSEC) English A exams has engaged the attention of the Fraud Squad...the police were contacted by ministry staff after learning about the missing papers yesterday afternoon....its alleged irregularity in the delivery of exam papers from the Ministry of Education’s headquarters on Hayes Street, St Clair!!!

wow..again ! hmmm tsk tsk these exam papers need to be under lock and key until they reach the compound of schools

Back