Anyone want to get Mac os Leporad on there pc?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
amd processors not supported, i'll post the instructions in a while. oo its the mac iso

Disclaimer :
This Guide is for educational purposes only, I suggest you buy yourself a original Mac. Also please do not post links to the Torrent’s as they will be removed.

Here are the basic requirements for you to proceed with the installation of Leopard :

1.A Blank DVD-R to burn the ISO.

2.The ISO image to be downloaded from Mininova.

"iATKOS (as this release is called) supports a variety of Hardware configurations, and many popular Graphic Cards, Network Cards are supported.

Now lets proceed with the installation of Leopard. Before that here are few conditions your CPU must satisfy to use this installation method..

* Non Core Intel Processors, no PC-EFI for you.
* Core Based Processors, for PC-EFI to work.
* AMD processors are not supported at this time."
frm Hacked to Pieces

iAtkos v1.0i R2 look for the should be about 2.44gb

Step 1: Installing Leopard

* Download the Installation ISO from Mininova. You can find it by performing a search for iATKOS v1.0i R2 (Its about 2.44 GB).
* Once you are done, with downloading burn the ISO at very slow speeds to the DVD.
* Pop in the DVD and boot into it from BIOS and follow the Onscreen Instructions.
* Select the Appropriate Packages, based on your hardware and then proceed.
* Installation might take about an hour or so, so grab yourself a cup of coffee while you install Leopard.

Step 2: That is all, lol

* Congratulations you’ve done it.

Back