anyone know bout phone repairs

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

silver_psycho

LV

yo friday gone my phone did drop and my screen did break inside. monday i did went to d repair shop dey say d man was off check back today i come back and dey say d man eh comin back till friday i gone and check all over d place and well nobody eh have d screens. i doh know if any1 know where dey have screens and do phone repairs d same day? or do i havta wait till friday self?

What kinda of phone it is the thing about its it will cost alot less to buy a new phone than to buy a lcd screen for you phone. Since manufacturers don't really make Separate phone parts but if you want you can purchase it online and ship it here which again it will cost alot.

Quite the contrary, it will cost cheaper to purchase it online and bring it in. Depending on the make and model of the phone. Replacement LCDs usually reatail for about US$9 to US$15.00. And to bring it in would not cost much b-cause its won't weigh much. For a replacement LCD locally where you would pay as much as $400-$600, you can bring in one for a fraction of that price. Again, depending on the type of phone TT$150.00 can get you a replacement lcd. Inclusive of all charges. (cost+shipping+customs tax)

oh well d model is a nokia either 5131 or 5130 express music right now the situation kinda have me ticked off a lil cuz jus like some posted the topic "whats your latest hooker" trust me my phone... major hooker lol

Wispa65 said:
Quite the contrary, it will cost cheaper to purchase it online and bring it in. Depending on the make and model of the phone. Replacement LCDs usually reatail for about US$9 to US$15.00. And to bring it in would not cost much b-cause its won't weigh much. For a replacement LCD locally where you would pay as much as $400-$600, you can bring in one for a fraction of that price. Again, depending on the type of phone TT$150.00 can get you a replacement lcd. Inclusive of all charges. (cost+shipping+customs tax)

Maybe you should do like wispa said, because you will sure pay alot of fix it at any repair shop

Back